- Past Jan 5
- Past Feb 2
- Past Mar 2
- Mar 30
- May 4
- Jun 1
- Jul 6
- Aug 3
- Sept 7
- Oct 5
- Nov 2
- Dec 7
All meetings are held at the Homewood Public Library, Room 110 from 1:00 - 3:30pm. First Saturday of every month.
The meetings are open to all modelers of all skill levels and all ages. IPMS membership is not required, but is encouraged.
There is no cost to attend the meetings. If you would like to join the Phantom Phlashers, dues are $12.00 & 2 model kits for the contest raffle, or $25.00 for a trophy package, recurring yearly. We primarily focus on military models, but modelers of all genres are welcome.
Phantom Phurball 2019
Saturday, April 6, 2019 at the Anniston City Meeting Center. 1615 Noble St. Anniston, AL 36201
- The Last of the Teens
- The BEST raffle in the southeast - including many Wingnut Wings kits and over 50 vendor tables!
- TEEN designated aircraft (examples: F-14, MiG-19, Spitfire MK. XVI, Bf109G-14, etc.)
- 2013-2019 Model Year Automotive Models Sponsored by the Magic City Car Modelers
- Fly the Friendly Skies! General/Civilian aviation subjects
- "Hop On In The Back, Boys!" Pick-up Trucks
- Don't Call It Tiny! Any light tank from any nation
- To The Rescue! Emergency responders from any category
See the contest flyer for full information on these great awards!
Upcoming Contests - 2019
37th Annual Smoky Mtn Model-Con
Chilhowee Park Expo Center · 9-4pm · 3301 East Magnolia Ave, Knoxville, TN
Huntsville Plastic Modelers Society 43rd Model Contest
Huntsville Jaycees Building · 9-4pm · 2180 Airport Road SW, Huntsville, AL