All meetings are held at The Model Box 2.0, from 1:30 - 3:30pm. First Saturday of every month.
The meetings are open to all modelers of all skill levels and all ages. IPMS membership is not required, but is encouraged.
There is no cost to attend the meetings. If you would like to join the Phantom Phlashers, dues are $12.00 & 2 model kits for the contest raffle, or $25.00 for a trophy package, recurring yearly. We primarily focus on military models, but modelers of all genres are welcome.
WE'RE BACK ON!
The 2021 Phantom Phurball Model Show
Saturday, September 11th at the Anniston City Meeting Center
Contest Themes & Special Awards
- Best first responder/rescue/emergency vehicle! (NEW!)
- 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor subject (NEW!)
- 30th anniversary of Operation Desert Storm subject (NEW!)
- What I built during quarantine (NEW!)
- World War II aircraft/armor in service in 1945 (2020 AWARD)
- 20/20 Vision: Models wearing eyes. Any vehicle, ship, or aircraft with eyes painted on it, excluding figures, is eligible. (Obviously a 2020 award...)
- Best Ford Mustang (2020 AWARD)
Registration & Vendor Information:
- FREE ADMISSION!
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR!
- Model registration is $10.00 for your first model, $1.00 for each additional model. $2.00 IPMS member discount. Junior modelers 17 and under: $5.00 unlimited models!
- Registration closes at 12:00. Judging begins at 12:30.
- $20.00 each. Reservations of more than 5 tables will be charged $20 for the first table and $15 for each additional table.
- TREY RUSH at: RUSHWAL@GMAIL.COM (205) 478-4091